Monday 2 May 2011

My Favorite Class

 Hello!! everyone
 Welcome to my blog.My name is Kiki,I'm come from in China. I live in Canada because I want to come here study English and find many other country new  friends. I think I'm a good person because i have a lot of good hobby. 
 I think it photo is very intersting.
 I  think there is so nice but I forgot the pleace name. I think if you come BC Van you should go here.





It's my first come Canada and first day coming to school. I feel so exciting and nervous.I take this photo in ocean beach, there is very close my school. In media class we are all students go out said. 

LOOK  LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!
Do you feel so sunship?? I love sunnie day . I take those photos.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, and I think you will have a wonderful time in Canada. The first picture is interesting to me. I pass that corner when I am riding my bike to school. The sculptor is very famous. His name is Yue Minjum. You can see a you tube video about that art here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YytCo7rHmwc

    I love your blog because it is full of happiness and excitement. Good luck in Canada!

    ReplyDelete