Sunday 8 May 2011

My last school❤




❤ This is my last school ❤

                   My last school in Guangdong China. There are beautiful city. The eviroment is very good.

There are girls dorm.We are school have about 2000 girls.

        wahahah~~~ Here is my favorite please, I always go to here swimming with my friends.
                          The setting sun school!!!
                         I love this sunshine~~
There are gym.

                           If you stand girls dorm, look down. you will sea this birdie.

 There is my classes.

They are my school the uniform .
  

All in all, I think my last school is very beautiful and i miss my friends. I miss this school so much because her give me many rarity memory.❤

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing school. I can see why you miss it. I love that bird! I also love the uniform! I guess Bodwell must feel very different, but I hope you will be happy here. You bring a lot of laughter and fun to the AP1 class.

    ReplyDelete